Please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please
Part II Architectural Assistant / recently graduated Part III Architect
Last updated June 2019
REPORTING TO: Project Architects and Directors
This is a flexible, hands-on role for a Part II or Part III graduate to grow with us and take on challenges. It includes, but is not limited to:
• Prepare, develop and edit - under the guidance of others - drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design, using a variety of media.
• Develop and present design options for further discussion by the design team or our clients.
• Assist to prepare applications for planning and building control. Liaise with councils.
• Assist with project administration.
• Accompany team members to site visits.
• Any other tasks required to support our business and its people.
• AutoCAD and Revit knowledge and experience (this will be tested in round 2 of interview process)
• Strong design and visualisation skills
• Good presentation skills, good eye for detail
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
• Flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
• Comfortable working as part of a team
• General IT and office administration skills
• Ability to work well under pressure, and meet deadlines efficiently
• Problem solving skills
• Commitment to continuing learning
• Good written and spoken English
• Eligible to live and work in UK
• Some experience of working within a UK based architectural practice
This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
2-4 Sebastian Street, London EC1V 0HE | +44 (0)2076876001 | email@example.com © Agenda 21 Architects Studio Ltd 2019